onsdag den 26. september 2012

Day 2 in Thailand!

9:00 - The weather is much better, but there is stil no sun.. I hope it comes later..

13:00 - Now It's raining.. :/ I'am sitting in a chair outside and relaxing. Just been in the spa getting som massage.

23:45 - Today i got thai-massage here on the hotel. Nice and awkward...
I have been eating nice thai national food this evening. I am sitting on the balcony and realaxing. I can hear the sea, and it are not raining! :-) It is realy dark, but i maybe think i can see that there is a spot on the heaven where there not are any sky's! I realy hope it will lase untill tomorrow!

And some good news about the weather!- a guide from Star Tours called us today, and told us that the rain are going to stop this sunday! I hope he's right!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar